Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
childofrock's profile

• 

3 Messages

Sat, May 28, 2022 12:02 PM

Smart Home manager Issues

Smart Home Manger app and the web version do not show all of my extenders despite the extenders themselves showing they are connected. I have zero way of managing devices like this. I have reset the gateway and extenders, attempted forgetting them and setting them up again, but even though they activate they do not appear in the app. The gateway shows a number of connected devices that does not match the amount of devices that are actually connected to the network. This leads me to believe that some or all of them are connected but not showing in the app.

Also, I just received an additional extender and it will not activate no matter how many times I’ve tried. 

dave006

Scholar

• 

3.1K Messages

3分前

Are you using the iPhone or the Android version of the SHM?

I have the same issue with iPhone SMH App Version: 2.2204.4170(170).  In my case only 1 Extender shows up as connected when it it powered on and now that I am trying to debug it. It does not show up if powered off.

It fails with 2 specific Airties 4920s. I have 2 4971s models on order for next week so let's see if that changes anything.

Dave

• 

3 Messages

3分前

I am using the ios app but have also been using the browser version on a pc. I've had better luck with that. The third extender i just got in the mail this week will not activate whatsoever though. 

csgreeley

Tutor

• 

41 Messages

3分前

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.