Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Apr 7, 2016 4:42 AM

Recording listed in app is not appearing on Dvr

I have been recording the series survivor. Tonite on my uverse app, under recordings survivor is showing up as recorded. However, I cannot even see it listed on my Dvr. I am so upset! Why does my app show it as one of my recordings?

Responses

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @Kimmbers,

Sorry to read of the trouble you are having with your recordings. By chance, is the DVR plugged into a surge protector or power strip? They have been known to cause issues with recordings and we recommend plugging them into a wall outlet. 

Also, in the past, communication has been an issue. Resetting the modem and DVR have resolved this. 

If the DVR is not plugged into a surge protector or power strip and a reset does not work, send us a  message by clicking here. Provide your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, and phone number. We may need more information to be able to take any action within our systems.

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.