Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jun 4, 2016 2:31 AM

PS4 Online Dropping

Have a PS4 with GIGAPOWER SERVICE AND NVG599
What settings do I need to keep online games from loosing connection often and longer than a few minutes at a time

Responses

ATTU-verseCare

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @Trahanx5,

We're sorry about the inconvenience with your connection. Check out this thread on Troubleshoot your Router and Wi-Fi and try going through some of the tips on connection to resolve this issue. Depending on the whether its a flashing red or solid red light, you might want to either Restart or Factory Reset your device. You can go to this thread that goes over How to Restart and Factory Reset your Gateway.

***If you are still having troubles with connection after going through initial troubleshooting, please provide us your 9 digit U-verse account number along with some contact details (name, phone number) by clicking here to send us a message. We may need more information to be able to take any action within our systems.

Thank you,
ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question