Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Carrie8181's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 24th, 2018 1:33 PM

Printer connection issue

I recently added a printer HP office jet 7612. It shows that it’s connected to wireless but it is not show up on my computer 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Wrong forum. This is the cell phone forum. This has nothing to do with cellular service. Make sure your computer and printer are connected to the same network.  You also need to install that printer on your computer. When you go to add a printer, that is when the computer should see it. Otherwise, if ATT is your home internet provider, try the Internet forum. If not, contact your internet provider. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I would recommend you do two things:

1. Download Advanced IP scanner tool here: https://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/news/index.php?ID=7946

2. Click Scan

3. Verify that you can SEE the HP Officejet 7610 on your wired PC. If not, they are not talking on the same network or the Printer is not pulling a proper DHCP address from the networking equipment. 

IF step #3  WAS successful, go to step 4

4. Download the FULL software driver package from HP site (don't download JUST the driver only package)

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/closure/HP-Officejet-7610-Wide-Format-e-All-in-One-series/5153788/model/5153789#Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA30R1

The FULL software has a discovery tool which allows you to input the IP of the printer and it will discover it on your network. You may need to uninstall your existing HP printer software and reinstall the FULL software suite for it to work properly. 

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have a canon printer and it has the same issue. Whenever I try to print something like documents or any pdf files, it showing that my printer is not responding and it gets stuck. I don't understand how to fix canon printer not responding issue and resolve my problem. I need to fix my printer because I have to submit my assignment soon. Does anyone have any idea for resolving this issue?

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.