Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
deteria's profile

Mentor

• 

14 Messages

Wednesday, October 31st, 2018 4:12 AM

PACE 11.1.0.531418 DMZ Issue

I put my router behind the PACE gateway and set the router as DMZ.  The latest firmware is crapping out my fiber connection where I'm only able to get 50mbps down and 1-200 up.   I thought it was my router crapping out, but apparently when I connect any other device directly to the gateway, I'm able to pull 940mbps up and down.  I swapped an older router and placed that device in the DMZ And it starts acting up and the previous router started working normally.

Can someone look into this?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Can confirm the new firmware works for me as well. DMZ+ speeds are back to normal.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have upgraded to the 11.2.1.531810 firmware and I am still getting WiFi call drops.

Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 10.54.30 PM copy.jpg

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I called ATT and they were sending me an 'upgraded' modem.  Open the box and get a 5268AC with 11.1.0.531418 installed.

So frustrating

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

5 years ago

i'm pretty sure you can just install 11.2.1.531810 and it will be fine
after that

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for this, @Transponder .

Everyone else, AT&T.router.IP.address/upgrade

O M F G, AT&T !

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My 5268 recently received the 11.2.1.531810 update, but it broke my DMZ+ setup (ASUS RT-88U) that had previously been working. Internet connectivity stopped working for all clients connected through the ASUS router, but they could access the internet directly from the 5268. An inspection of the 5268 firewall log revealed that it was seeing the traffic from my router's IP address as a "TCP flood" attack from *inside* the network and (I assume) administratively blocking all traffic from that IP after a few seconds which effectively disabled Internet access. Had to downgrade to 10.7 to get it working again.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

5 years ago

I haven't been upgraded yet. I had been thinking of manually upgrading but
this gives me pause. thanks for sharing this, hopefully it's a one-off but
knowing how AT&T operates I don't have much hope.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I upgraded and speeds are back to normal in dmz+ mode but then all my wifi calls drop.

Not sure what to do at this point.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Yes all ipsec tunnels seem to be non reliable. Wifi calling works a bit better on airplane mode but still broken. Sms on wifi don't work outgoing maybe 5%.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for confirming. I've gone back to allowing individual applications through the firewall.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.