Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Wed, Apr 8, 2020 10:25 PM

Missing fiber service box

I signed up for Internet 1000 fiber + AT&T TV service a few days ago and received the gateway and TV boxes today, but no fiber service box was included or shipped separately. Who do I contact to receive this essential piece of equipment?

Responses

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

2 months ago

You qualified for a Customer Self Install based on service having been at that address in the past. If the Optical Network Terminal is missing from the home, then the previous resident probably took it when they moved. This is not a self install item, so you'll have to contact 800.288.2020 and schedule a tech to install a new ONT. Wait times are still long when calling.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

There is literally nobody at ATT who knows how to ship you a Fiber service box... Sales send you to technical support then technical support sends you back to sales... then sales sends you back to technical support... NO body has a clue... ATT is a bunch of idiots I wish they would get broken up by another anti-trust violation. After 2 hour and 15 mins finally got an supervisor who says I need to talk to sales.... And the idiots are plentiful.

(edited)