Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
O

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, November 22nd, 2020 8:08 PM

Internet down for 3 full days now in SF (local outage)

My fiber connection went out 3 days ago. App reports an outage with a 14hr resolution window that expired 48 hours ago. Zero updates since. Managed to get an actual human being from AT&T on the phone twice after battling with voice assistance and annoying chat bots. But of course they have no details about what’s going on, when it might be resolved or any temporary solutions. Internet is pretty essential these days. Burned through my mobile hotspot allowances (Verizon) over the weekend and tomorrow I won’t be able to remote work or have my kids attend remote learning. What the (Edited per community guidelines) is wrong with you AT&T?

You don’t want to talk to your paying customers directly, offer no sufficient information about what’s going on via your apps and this is happening in a major metropolitan area and not some remote wilderness.

At least offer customers an LTE hotspot for prolonged outages to sc(Edited per community guidelines) by while you sort out your problems. Would appreciate some reply from AT&T on this since I have exhausted all other forms of communication.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

This is a customer populated forum not At&t yo won’t receive a reply here

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for letting me know. Didn’t catch that. Basically the same as CS then in terms of a response :-)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.