Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Inannas's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Dec 19, 2018 6:39 PM

I woke up to my yard and fence flagged for digging for ground fields by a contractor for AT&T.

I had to call the City, the Fire Department and the County Recorder before someone could find out this was done by AT&T. What are ground lines? Why did you not advise me or my neighbor what you are doing? Who will be replacing my SOD ( I live in Winter Weather Conditions ) and fence? The Contractor advised that all the flagged areas will be dug up. He did not instill confidence in me as he tried to tell me they will place the sod back and it will be fine. I informed him I work construction and know it will not be fine, so he said to call him in the Summer to fix. Please give me more information on who to contact to get answers before my fence and yard are torn up. I did not get a date of when this will be done from anyone. Thank you for your time.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

162.5K Messages

3 y ago

Hi @Inannas,

to find more information regarding the flags placed in your yard or neighborhood, please contact our Buried Wire Center.Thanks for reaching out.

Dee, AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

Yeah, that was no help. They have no info to give me besides what they are doing, not if they will repair my yard. Big disappointment and definitely not resolved.

Get started

Ask a question
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.