Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
JMazz72's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 23rd, 2017 9:47 PM

Help Changing back "Static IP - no DHCP " Pace 5268ac

Hi all,.. I wanted to assign a Fixed IP address to a device, and it's fixed alright but now I have 2 devices with the same IP address. How? I don't know. I want to change back  the "Static IP - no DHCP" back to "Private from pool" but it wont let me. I reset the router from scratch and it stuck on there, did not correct. The last picture, in the 2 boxes, both those devices have the exact IP address. I don't even know how I "Connected Static IP" to begin with,..do not have that option under any of the other devices, Just "Private Fixed" is all I can do. If anyone can help, I really would appreciate it.Static1.pngStatic2.pngStatic3.png

3 Attachments

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

7 years ago

@JMazz72

I have noticed some "LAN IP Address Allocation" issues as well. Most notably that when I have a static address in my network and have configured DHCP to not include that static IP address but as per the logs the 5268ac still treats it as a DHCP address. I am passing to AT&T but I don't have a lot of hope because it would require a firmware upgrade to fix and those are few between.

@ATTDSLCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for responding. I'm just happpy I'm not alone, not that I want you to have issues too,.. you know what I mean.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.