Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Wed, Apr 8, 2020 5:51 PM

He Took My CONES

We recently moved to a new area and were suspose to have our cable burried. When the ATT Auditor came out to confirm that the cable had been burried, which it haddn't. The ATT employee left with our 2 orange cones which we had placed outside our home

so the construction folks next door wouldn't park in front of the house.

I have no idea how to contact this employee. When I called ATT, they couldn't help. We live in Frisco Texas

Any thoughts? we would just like our cones back.

thank you

Responses

my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.3K Messages

2 months ago

I do not expect the cones were taken on purpose.... but the individual believed the installer of service(s) had left the cones behind.

Uverse techs carry 3 cones, to be placed anytime not parked at a company facility.

The individual thinking the cones were the installer was picking the up to return to the installer as they can look up who performed the service.

Unless the individual left his number for future contact, not aware of who to contact. If the individual was an In Home Expert, this is a manager position. Not sure call centers would tract managers.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.