Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 4:30 PM

Fiber outage today anyone?

About an hour ago, here in Dallas, my internet went out. Anyone know if there has been any progress outage?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTHelpForums

Community Support

• 

2.4K Messages

2 years ago

Hi all,

Update: Damage caused by a fire at one of our facilities may be affecting internet services for some of our customers in the Dallas area. We are working to restore service as quickly as possible.

Our apologies for the inconvenience but we will get services back up as quickly and efficiently as possible.   

We know this is not the accepted solution but marking it as such so our customers know we are addressing this. 

AT&T Help

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same here in Fort Worth. All services down.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I’m wondering the same thing. Mine went down at 10:30 this morning. Im in Frisco. Unable to get ANY response from ATT. Online, or over phone. My phone has been on hold for 45 minutes as of now. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I live in Colleyville TX and my ATT internet is also down. I tried calling it in but got NO WHERE since recording said wait time was 1 hour!!!  I tried reporting it on the web but kept getting a big CIRCLE of death leading me only to frustration!  I certainly hope they're aware by now and working on it! 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

im in downtown dallas services are still out.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Down in South McKinney as well. I tried calling support but call got dropped and every time I call back the call doesn't go through and drops again. 800-288-2020

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I got the same thing! 

Tutor

• 

13 Messages

2 years ago

My service is still down - chatbot ends in loop saying they're unable to help. I'm sure they're being overloaded.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same here in Euless. I've tried to contact tech support via phone and online but no luck. Seems like they may have a pretty massive outage. Hopefully they'll get it going asap!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Websites lead to network errors, all service numbers are offline and unresponsive, as well as all Eservice chats. Nothing in North Richland Hills

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Super frustrating.  No estimate on how long to expect it to be down.  We were with Verizon Fios for many years and never had an outage.  This is the second time since switching to at&t.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

I finally, after over an hour on hold, was able to speak with someone and
there is an outage in Texas and was told to call back in 2-3 hours. Wonder
if the rain was the culprit.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Old east dalllas no service 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

So... I do volunteer work for an organization in Grapevine. They've just contacted me because their residential units/connections are down BUT their business class service in their offices is still up.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

thanks Dan!

Get started...

Ask a new question