Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 6:50 PM

Fiber Cut - 3 weeks to repair?

Google Fiber is installing lines in my neighborhood and cut the ATT line to the neighborhood yesterday.

I am being told it will be 3 weeks before I have any services (internet, cable, phone). I run a small business from my house.

This can’t be correct can it?

If so, you are losing another customer and a hefty bill each month!

Responses

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

2 months ago

This is a customer to customer forum, not AT&T support. Call 800.288.2020 and express your concern.

*** Hhmmm, let me think about that... ***

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

@davemize

Consider me as a customer advising other customers as to what a future experience might be with ATT

(edited)

my thoughts

Employee

• 

14.6K Messages

Consider Google Fiber or its contractor is the cause of your Out Of Service....

If a major fiber line was cut, underground, who knows how many fiber strands or access to the line ( under a road requiring permits, digging, repair or replace, etc)... would not expect a short time. A line cut to your house when your the only one affected is different than an entire neighborhood being taken out of service. Going into a weekend does not help either.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

3 Messages

I’m angry with them too and their fly by night contractors.

However, the fact Is that I am a high paying, long term customer with ATT.

Having someone come to mark lines in 3-5 business days( when they are already marked) and then not repairing services for another two weeks is absurd.

Just advising other customers of my experience with ATT and warning them. They may have the same terrible costumer service experience I am having.

Still waiting for phone calls back from two managers looking into the problem.

Beyond frustrated.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…