Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
mattbratt's profile

Voyager

• 

1 Message

Sun, Apr 23, 2017 1:55 AM

Connection continuity - Every 10 minutes (exactly!) connection drops - 100% packet loss

New subscriber with 5268AC RG. Connection drops every 10 minutes, I experience 100% packet loss. I am monitoring with PingPlotter Pro to 5 different external IPs and they all drop for about 15/20 seconds. Creating all kinds of havoc on my connection reliability.

Any ideas of what to do or try?packetloss.png

1 Attachment

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

180.5K Messages

5 y ago

Hello @mattbratt,

We're sorry about the inconvenience with your connection. Check out this thread on Troubleshoot your Router and Wi-Fi and try going through some of the tips on connection to resolve this issue. Depending on the whether its a flashing red or solid red light, you might want to either Restart or Factory Reset your device. You can go to this thread that goes over How to Restart and Factory Reset your Gateway. Let us know if this corrects issue and any questions.

Thank you,
ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 y ago

Did this problem get resolved? I had my GW replaced yesterday as the link to my switch kept dropping even when set to 100mbps. Now the one the replaced it with is rebooting itself every 10 to 15 mins

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.