Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
astrodad's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 29th, 2023 2:05 PM

Closed

BGW320 won’t connect after reboot (never-ending slow blinking white status light

We recently got a new gateway, the BGW320 and all was working well.  This morning I unplugged the power to the gateway while untangling some cords, but after plugging it back in it will no longer connect, it powers back up fine but never establishes a connection to the fiber, just a slow blinking white light.   I tried rebooting again with the same outcome, then tried doing a factory reset to see if that would fix it and still the same issue.   Everything was fine before unplugging the power this morning and I can’t figure out why it won’t connect now?   Nothing else was touched and all cables are secure

Former Employee

• 

22.2K Messages

11 months ago

either issue with SFP not fully connected or the cable going into the SFP

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

My BGW320-505 had the same issue last week (the week of 2024-02-18.) AT&T sent me a new BGW320, I swapped it, however, Smart Home app  failed to activate the new one!

AT&T tech came and sucessfully activated it. Unfortunately, the new one had the same issue (Blinking white light forever...) when it was unplugged/replugged for cleaning up! AT&T tech had to use another new one from his service van. He told me not to turn it off/on! I wonder what will happen when there is a power outage...!

Does anybody know the root cause and remedy?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.