B

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 31, 2020 12:38 AM

BGW320 IP Pass Through

Hopefully someone can assist. 

Just received the BGW320. I want to put it in ip pass through in order to use my Ubiquiti Dream Machine Pro, APs, etc. 

It looks like i can fairly easily put the BGW320 into ip pass through.  However I see NOTHING in regards to disabling the wifi? 

Any Help!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

4.6K Messages

2年前

Go here.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r32605799-BGW320-505-new-gateway-with-integrated-ONT~start=240#end

About 12 entry’s down the page. Read to the end of the thread. 

(edited)

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

4.9K Messages

2年前

(Edited) See included image...

(edited)

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

4.6K Messages

2年前

I cannot find the post at the moment. There is a different way of accessing the WiFi radios depending on how you connect the bgw320 to the ont. 

The thread is either here or on dslreports.com. 

I’ll post back if I find it. 

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

4.9K Messages

2年前

Oh shoot, I didn't even notice it was a BGW320 and not a 210!  Sorry @BlueArmy 

Thanks, @browndk26 

dave006

Scholar

• 

3K Messages

2年前

The Wi-Fi settings will only be available when your BGW320 is not connected to the ONT.

When online you get redirected to the Smarthome online link which only allows you to edit the Wi-Fi settings and it allows you to disable the "Guest" Wi-Fi but not the main one.

Dave

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

4.6K Messages

2年前

NOT connected to the ONT? If it’s not connected to the ONT you should have no service. Are you referring to when bypassing the gateway?

dave006

Scholar

• 

3K Messages

2年前

Correct to access the Gateway web page settings for the Wi-Fi settings they are trying to access, the connection to the Internet must be down.

As long as the Internet connection is up the web page code redirects the Smarthome interface on the web!

Dave

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.