Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
magiclantern's profile

• 

12 Messages

Tue, Apr 26, 2022 4:49 PM

ATT Routing issue to open source software website hosted in France

I cannot access the website https://godotengine.org from my ATT home internet (fiber).

I'm using ATT provided fiber and wifi equipment.

I cannot ping the website.

Nor can I traceroute to it.

When I switch my same device (phone, laptop, desktop) to use my cellular hotspot, I can access the same website just fine.Since the same device cannot access via ATT fiber but can access via cellular hotspot this seems to me to be a network routing issue.
How can I troubleshoot this further or get in touch with ATT NOC persons to help?
I already contacted ATT support and all they could tell me to do is reboot my computer, my wifi router, and turn off my firewall. None of those items had any effect. Perhaps there is a more appropriate support group that can help?

• 

12 Messages

3分前

@metaversedev - I am now able to get to the Godot Engine website. Does it work now for you as well?

• 

3 Messages

3分前

@magiclantern It works for me as well right now. But this has happened before, and it was intermittent. Couple of weeks ago, I fired up Godot, grabbed something from the asset library and it worked. Later that day it threw errors again. So I'm hoping this holds.

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

7.3K Messages

3分前

Yeah, same broke/fix cycle we've seen with other routing issues in these forums.  They eventually resolve but may come and go a couple three times before they seem to stick.

• 

12 Messages

3分前

Well, let's keep this open and see if the problem comes back.

If it does come back, I (or someone else) can try posting the issue also to the https://bizcommunity.att.com forums mentioned by @tonydi to see if we can get someone with the ability to resolve the issue.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.