Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
vahididoo's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 19th, 2022 9:46 PM

AT&T Fiber blocking ZEN authentication

I've been dealing with this issue for a week now. My company use ZEN (Zero Trust Network) to give us access to their internal websites. Behind the scene, the authentication is done by banyanops. This used to work properly, however, recently this doesn't work on my machine anymore.

Additionally, mobile apps have started showing problem with authentication. Google mobile apps can't authenticate if I'm connected to AT&T Fiber as well. 

If I connect to any other network provider other that AT&T Fiber, everything works fine. 

I've been working with AT&T tech support for a week, and in two occasions, they made changes on their side that solved the issue. However, in both occasions it stopped working the day after. It seems that whatever they changed was reverted overnight.

Has anyone noticed any similar issue?

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks Dave for your response.

I've worked with my company's IT and they investigated it and decided that the issue is not with their services. These websites are accessible to all employees and even I can access them if I'm not connected to AT&T Fiber.

My modem is BGW320-505

I don't have ActiveArmor and I've paused internet security to see if it fixes the issue. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.