Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Raymondaldridge's profile

3 Messages

Wednesday, May 15th, 2024 1:50 AM

Closed

AT&T Easement Question

I would like to talk to someone about a AT&T easement on my property in Flordia, Do you have a email contact address I can send my question?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

1 month ago

On the bottom right of the page you'll see a selection for the business forum, you'll need to re-register. You'll find engineering under business apps and solutions 

Expert

• 

19.7K Messages

1 month ago

Easement size and placement are controlled by your local taxing authority. Any equipment in the easement by any utility is legally placed. There is no email for AT&T and you contact them, they won't contact you.

3 Messages

1 month ago

@spoom2 We have and old abandoned hut in a vacant land that was used by southern bell and it has not been used for years, now We would like to build a SFH but the city is telling us We need to contact AT&T in order to get approval to get it removed, do you know how can I contact them ? or do you have any suggestions ? I have tried everything over the phone but nothing works. thanks 

3 Messages

1 month ago

Thank you so much for the reply. It has been very difficult getting information from any official AT&T portal. I will try the business portal and in retrospect that makes sense 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.