Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
bmackey05's profile

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 2nd, 2023 1:56 PM

Upgraded to fiber and lost all my wireless bundle discounts.

Fiber was dropped in our hood so I upgraded. I was told that nothing would change on our billing but it seems that our wireless bundle discount was removed. After many attempts — not stateside call center — I believe was able to get my services bundled again. Now it seems that the bundle discount will not happen for 1-2 months? Also, just received a customer service summary and my bill is now double?!?

Something does not seem right with all of this. Need to speak to someone stateside to get this resolved.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

3 months ago

You posted in wireless which is the cell phone side of things, this probably should be posted in internet

Moving

ACE - Expert

• 

34.4K Messages

3 months ago

Actually, @formerlyknownas , since the discounts are only for the Wireless service (i.e. you don't get discounts on fiber service for having wireless, you get discounts on wireless service for having fiber), I would suggest this does belong in Wireless.  I won't start a tug-of-war with you, but I think it really belongs in Wireless.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

3 months ago

@JefferMC 

Actually there has been an offer since July 15th for new internet customers who already have AT&T wireless to get $20 off of their new internet service.

This replaced the previous 25% off deal which was off of wireless service for new wireless customers that already had AT&T internet.

I don't know if either of these discounts is what the original poster is questioning, or if either of these discounts is what was lost. More information is definitely needed

And I don't know what this has to do with a bundle discount?  For what services?   AT&T used to offer a $10 per month discount for bundled wireless and internet. If they had u-verse and now have fiber, I imagine they would be unbundled. They would have to rebundle.  And I don't know if that $10 discount is being offered anymore it may have been a grandfathered offer.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

34.4K Messages

3 months ago

Last I had checked (months ago), I was still being offered a 25% discount on Wireless Service as a fiber customer.  But today I see the 20% off fiber service for initiating Wireless service.  I would assume OP had the above and didn't expect to lose it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.