Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Tywilly's profile

2 Messages

Saturday, November 11th, 2023 7:51 PM

They lied to me about my rate and it’s even in there notes

Worst service in the nation. One thing I realized is that a snake will still be a snake even after you feed it. I’m done dealing with this service. All the frustration and disrespect, taking my money and laughing at me. ATT does not have to change. WE do. Stop letting these companies walk over us with their hand in our pockets. Shame on you ATT. Worst thing about it is I believe you don’t care. The definition of CHAOS- trying something over and over again, expecting different results but only the same failing results. Shame to you ATT, nothing but shame!!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

4 months ago

The quote is:

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”

and is attributed to Albert Einstein.  🤷‍♀️

2 Messages

4 months ago

Yessir you are correct but fact still remains, chaos or insanity they are both very bad reps to be known for. My point is I’m done falling for it!

ACE - Expert

• 

31.8K Messages

4 months ago

Ok you are done falling for something and are angry about an unknown situation.

If you would like to get some answers and possible guidance for whatever is going on, then please post some specifics as what you've said is rather ambiguous. Though we cannot change the actions of any agent, with any company (they all share the same pitfalls), perhaps we can provide more tools in your toolbox to prevent an issue or better address an existing one.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

4 months ago

@Juniper  I’m about to wear this one out.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.