For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
D

• 

8 Messages

Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 7:06 PM

Closed

Reward card fraud

my rewards cards wiped out from someone impersonating calling from ATT reward center and surprisingly they had all my information including address, phone number, reward card number and expiration date… except CVV number..
ATT customer service very poor, wasted my 2-3 hours and no solution.

• 

31 Messages

2 years ago

@Compuex when you login its gonna be right on the home

• 

26 Messages

2 years ago

@pasang @alexvaugustine so the merchant is uS Digital Experts. I just called them. They are in Delaware, I just saw their website. The guy said to email to an email he gave me with the last 4 of my card and my name,, does this sound like I should do this? He said they will refund me. I am scared to send that info? they can't do anything with that or can they? ugh

• 

31 Messages

2 years ago

@Compuex yeah you can send that details. thats what the Global Impact said to us and i did send them the info.

• 

26 Messages

2 years ago

@pasang omg thank you so much!!!!!! this forum is great!!! I just got off the phone with the merchant, they cancelled the scammer's subscription and will refund my money back into my reward card. They put the scammer in some black list and blocked him from all their services. 

• 

31 Messages

2 years ago

@Compuex no worries! now you can relax and enjoy the day! and try to transfer that balance asap when u get the refund coz the scammer still has ur card info

• 

26 Messages

2 years ago

@alexvaugustine when you say transfer to amazon wallet, is the balance still on the card? the scammer still has your card infor.. amazon wallet is where you keep all your cards,, I might be confused? lol

explain to me pls so that I can do

also, @pasang when we called att to report this, didn't they report our cards to fraud and now they can't be used?? but you were able to use

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

This is getting really bad for me. I contacted the Impact Global Service 01/29/2022. I talked to a guy of the company about the fraud and demanded to get my money back. He sent me a receipt of refund to my AT&T Reward card on 1/31/2022. I checked my transaction record this morning. The fund was refunded to my reward card on 02/01/2022 17:50:45. However, before I could move the money to a safe place, the fund was immediately withdrew by another sketchy company called Softech USA Inc on 02/02/2022 08:22am . The fund in my reward card was depleted again. And this time the scammer let $0.40 on my account. What a joke! I googled this Softech company. It is under a company called Gem Find Digital Solution. I talked to a guy of this company about this fraud. This guy just pretended not knowing anything about Softech Inc. I probably need help to find a way to get to contact this company. Any suggestion?

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

By the way, I want to thank @alexvaugustine for the tips of getting my money back at first. But I lost my money again. This scammer is really tricky.

• 

31 Messages

2 years ago

@Compuex so i did call att to report for the fraud but they said they created a ticket and will be on queue so it would take long time for them to get back to me. but the card was not deactivated till now and i didnot ask them to deactivate or they dont have the authorization to deactivate wihout ur permission i guess

if you still be able to login on the website to view ur transactions then it should be good and they haven’t deactivate

(edited)

• 

26 Messages

2 years ago

@CHREN  omg how crazy!!! that's because they have your card still. @pasang how long after you received your refund, you took it out?  My refund just got approved and I am freaking out thinking of what happened to @CHREN .. what is the quickest way to get that money out of the reward card?? How do they withdraw so easy? (Edited per community guidelines)

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.