Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
xenat's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Sep 23, 2022 11:11 PM

REFUSED TO GIVE GIFT CARD

I activated 1G internet service in April 2022 and was told ATT will give me $150 gift card via email. I waited and get nothing, contacted the agent told me to check my email 7-10 business days. I waited and still nothing. I contacted the local store again. I was told that the gift card will send out after I paid 3 billing cycles. I paid 3 bills and waited still did not receive the gift card email. Called reward center and was told I cannot claim for the gift card anymore since it past 120 days. The representative told me that they do not send out gift card email automatically, I have to call to claim for it, which is not what I was told at begining or wrote on the website. I am not happy with that result. I was told I suppose to receive via email, and even on the website today it says that reward card suppose to send out via email or letter. And I did not receive any email or letter regarding to the gift card. And now I was told that I can not claim it. I was transferred to the customer care department and I was told the maximum amount they can offer me is $50 credit for my next bill. Still not satisfied with that result. I thought such a big company like AT&T can do better than this. At least do what you promised to your customers. 

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

Sorry to hear about this. I too got the $150 Reward. Seven calendar days after my service was installed and verified by tech that everything is up and running, a notification popped up when i logged into my AT&T account. Clicked on the Reward tab with blue dot. Hit redeem. Came in the mail 5 days later. Never got an email or letter about it. Sales guy i signed up with told me to log in at least once a week and check the notifications area. Glad I did.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about this, too. Something similar happened to me, as well, and I wrote this comment below another person's post today that they made about never receiving their gift card(s).

I am currently on hold with the AT&T Rewards Department for about the 10th time now. I ordered Internet service online on 3/28/22. At that time, the promo was for $250 in Visa gift cards. Brook followed up with a call to confirm all details, including about the $250 reward cards. She said that I would receive them via mail in ~4-6 weeks. They never arrived. I've spoken to Natasha on 7/12/22, Elizabeth on 7/12/22, transferred to Noah in the Tech Dept (why, even he didn't know) on 7/12/22, spoke to Victor in the Loyalty Department on 7/15/22, Aisharisha on 8/23/22, Vera on 8/29/22, as examples. Everyone promises to mail the $250 Visa gift cards, but they have never arrived. The last person I spoke to on 8/29/22, Vera, said the gift cards were never re-issued by any of the prior people I'd already spoken to across the months I've been calling--she promised to get it done this time. My address with them is correct--always has been--and I live in a community that has locked mailboxes. I've now been on hold this time around for 40 minutes so far. Like you, it appears that this is never going to be resolved and there is no intention to honor the $250 promotion under which I signed on with AT&T Internet. 

Update since I wrote this post earlier today: I was on hold plus on the phone with AT&T today for 1 hour and 4 minutes. Finally spoke to Andrea in the Rewards Department. She promises that the gift cards will be re-issued to me and sent in the mail (although five other people at AT&T on prior phone calls have told me the exact same thing, promising to re-issue and mail the cards out, and the cards have never arrived in the mail). I am the insane person continuing to spend hours and hours and hours and hours on hold and on the phone with AT&T to attempt to ever get this resolved. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.