Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
brianjose55's profile

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 5th, 2023 9:50 PM

Obnoxious Door Sales

What do I have to do to get these AT&T salesmen to stop coming to our house every other week? They are unprofessional, rude and condescending to my wife and I will absolutely never choose AT&T for this reason. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 months ago

They are 3rd party sales same as magazine sales they are not AT&T employees 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.7K Messages

6 months ago

Don't answer the door. As mentioned by @Constructive , they are independent resellers of AT&T services. They are not AT&T employees even if they look like them. They are paid by someone else.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

6 months ago

Put up a NO SOLICITING sign.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.7K Messages

6 months ago

@skeeterintexas  We've had a No Soliciting sign right above the Ring doorbell for years. Unfortunately, most of the door-to-doors just ignore it because it's not really enforceable. At least I can yell at them via the Ring. 

2 Messages

6 months ago

For clarification, we have a no soliciting sign and we often sit outside on our front porch. The salesmen do not take the initial “no” and will proceed to walk onto our property to attempt to continue a sales pitch and will tell my wife “well we can wait here until your husband comes home since he pays the bills and makes the financial decisions.” It’s ridiculous and uncalled for. How do I find the third party company? 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

6 months ago

Ask them who they work for.  If they say “AT&T” say very loudly “THAT’S A LIE!” Then ask them to leave your premises.

One company mentioned is Smart Circle. It might be fun to throw that name at them.  🤷‍♀️

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.