Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
MJCBTL's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, April 14th, 2017 7:05 PM

I'm a Comcast Customer thinking of Switching to ATT Fiber

Hi, I'm a long time Comcast customer and I'm considering switching to AT&T Fiber. It's available in my neighborhood but my research keep coming up with people saying stay away. Can you share your experience with the Fiber service. They are offering 1000mbs for $80 a month in my area and also a $60 100 mbs promotion. My current comcast is 75mbs and it is stable and fast but the 1000 sound tempting compared to the same price I currently pay. Is it really fast, is the fiber service stabe... pls share your experience . Thank you.

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

7 years ago

Please refer to this link AT&T Speed Tiers.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks,

I was looking for life experience. I'm seeing a lot of complaints on the site and it's making me concern about making the switch. I was hoping to hear from some former comcast customers who are enjoying the switch.

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

What I would do for my research is search for fiber related comments specifically in these forums.   But of course like most forums on some particular topic the comments will generally be a complaint (how many posts do you ever see in a forum saying x is great?).  Maybe you did that already which was the basis for your above comment.

I would expand the search to outside these forums to see if anything is interesting there.  Also you may find some interesting comments and also solicit opinions in the ATT Uverse section of DSLReports.  Of course that's another forum too! Smiley Wink

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks

Point taken, 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.