For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
arjones85's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, June 15th, 2020 8:56 PM

I need help with my Uverse internet pricing please - I was lied to

Hello,

Long story short, I had an ongoing $20/mo off Loyalty Credit with no expiration date that was applied to my account because of troubles I had in the past with signing up. I called in this morning to upgrade my internet speed to "Internet 1000" and asked the sales guy on the phone if I would be able to keep this credit. He said yes, I could keep it, and no it would not have an expiration date on it just like my current credit has.

After my online account updated, it turns out my new $20 credit does have an expiration date of a year from now. I have called back twice now, and nobody I have spoken to has the ability to fix the situation so that I can keep my credit the way it was. This was a very valuable credit, and I may not have made any account changes if I knew I would be losing it.

Can I please have somebody assist that has the ability to resolve the situation? I'm not buying the story that nothing can be done, that just doesn't make any sense! :-)

Thank you in advance!

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

4 years ago

@arjones85 

Mine reads the same way. I think it just coincides with the last time you made an account change. I won’t question mine until my current internet plan promo expires. $39.99 for internet 1000

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.