Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
elitxusa's profile

• 

21 Messages

Thursday, April 27th, 2023 12:02 PM

how do I delete a very old Directv Stream account off my profile

how do I delete a very old  Directv Stream account off my profile

I go to My linked accounts under my profile but there no option to remove how in the world do I remove it

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

232.4K Messages

1 year ago

We're here to assist you with removing your old Direct Stream account from your profile @elitxusa.

To remove an account from your profile:

1. Sign in with your user ID and password.
  2. Select View Profile from the Top Nav Profile at the top of the page.
  3. Select Manage Sub-Accounts from the Account users tab.
  4. Select Delete next to the account that you want to delete.

If you delete an account that is marked at primary, you will need to select another primary account. And, once you have deleted an account, you will no longer be able to view or pay that bill online. 

Let us know if you're able to remove the account with the instructions.

Marilyn, AT&T Community Forums

• 

4 Messages

10 months ago

I am having the same issue and have no option to unlink or delete the sub-account. Please help

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

there is a way u need to get a hold of att digital assistant when you call att customer service ask to be transferred to digital assistant on their ask then to unlink profile they will set up a ticket. once that ticket goes in their q someone will call you from att or unknown make sure you pickup they will only call once if you don't answer the ticket gets closed when you do answer  the person on the phone will go over the issue with you wild you're on the phone if they cant fix it they will setup a follow up call once they fix the issue with updates that's the only way I was able to get to fix and make sure you get a USA call center I notice that overseas call centers don't seam to do anything  about the issues 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.