For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
HarveySpector13's profile

1 Message

Thursday, February 1st, 2024 9:23 PM

Had 1GB internet for $49.99 per month then....

So, last year I was happily paying $49.99 per month for 1GB HD internet.  While on a call with customer service, the representative mentioned that if I paid an extra $5 per month, there would not be any increase in my bill indefinitely.  So, I said sure I'll do that and setup autopay.  Twelve months go by and boom, my bill is now $79.99 per month.  I was on the computer and phone for over an hour and escalated the call to the Loyalty team.  I spoke to Libby who was not able to adjust the bill and said she was the last escalation.  She then said, "I have an address I can give you to write a letter."  I asked for an email address to no avail.  The bottom line is they should honor what they originally offered going forward, however that didn't happen.  I would like someone from the Leadership Team to contact me to discuss.

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

3 months ago

Special promotion for 12 months, then to normal rate which from memory internet 1000 was $80 then

Current pricing tiers regular and with $5 discount using autopay and paperless billing

Internet 300 ….. $60 … $55

Internet 500 ….. $70 … $65

Internet 1000 … $85 … $80

Internet 2000 … $155 … $150

Internet 5000 … $255 … $250

Note a year ago or so internet 2000 was $120 and internet 5000 was $180

Per the TOS pricing is subject to change, there is no locked in, no increase plans.

https://www.att.com/legal/terms.HSIAAttTermsofService.html

1. Changes to this Agreement and/or the Service

We may change any terms, conditions, rates, fees, expenses, or charges regarding your Service at any time. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently. We will provide you with notice of material changes via either your Member Account email address or any other email address you or anyone authorized by you provide, posting online at att.com/internet-terms, recorded announcement, bill message, bill insert, newspaper ad, postcard, letter, or call to your billed telephone number or U.S. mail. It is your responsibility to check for any such notices. Your continued subscription to the Service after the effective date of the change constitutes your acceptance of such changes.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.