Fiber 1000 HBO Max - Can't Verify Subscription
I've been an AT&T Fiber 1000 subscriber since December 2021 and am grandfathered into the free HBO Max, but I cannot get the subscription. Whenever I attempt to sign into HBO Max with my AT&T account, it says, "Can't Verify Your Subscription - It looks like your account doesn't have access to HBO Max. If you think this is a mistake, please check with your provider".
- I do not have a tile on my AT&T account page to active HBO Max
- I've tried adding a secondary account and activating HBO Max that way, but I receive the same error
- I've tried logging in on multiple devices -- PC, Apple TV, cell phone -- all result in the same error
- I've tried logging in on my PC through Incognito mode (meaning existing cookies are not interfering with the browsing session)
- I've tried creating an HBO Max account first, and then adding a subscription through AT&T, but it results in the same error
- I've changed my AT&T email but it results in the same error
- I've changed my AT&T password but it results in the same error
- I've contacted multiple representatives who have all stated/verified my account is eligible for HBO Max; they have all tried to transfer me to technical support but still there's been no solution
- This is not a temporary glitch as it has been happening for over a week now
Please provide a resolution to this issue. Thank you.