For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
MzJ's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 9th, 2022 5:34 AM

Deceptive Marketing false Advertising About Rewards $50, $75, $175, $300 Any Amount

I ordered internet service online on 8/15/2022 that was installed on 8/25/2022. I attached a screenshot of the order showing promotions at the bottom. I was promised 3 rewards. A $150.00 which I got, a $75.00 which I got, & a $50.00 which I never got. I gave it time thinking maybe I need to have the service for a minute. Then I finally call the rewards center about it only to get transferred back and forth about 5 times between the reward center rep & at&t rep. The reward center rep said my account was stuck in some system mode and she couldn't process anything & at&t could only remove the stuck mode & transferred me. Of course, yep at&t rep has no idea what was going on & said it was fine, never late, see no blocks transfer me back. After the back & forth a couple of times finally a rewards rep say she will look into it more. Place me hold for a few, comes back & sit silently for a few. Then finally say oh the $50 was canceled. Why, well it was canceled out when the $75.00 reward was sent out cause they can't send both out. I inform her it was offered online for all 3 and the $50.00 reward popped up & said if I order this internet right now & check out today I will get an extra $50.00. So why would they put something on there and say I can't get it. That is Deceptive Marketing false Advertising & I think I am going to look into talking to a lawyer about it. You don't tell people anything thing just to get a new service in your door. 

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.