Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

AT&T related help: AT&T Internet support

atalukdar96's profile

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 21st, 2022 9:02 PM

Bill is $5 more per month

I signed up for AT&T fiber, the 300 mbps speed, recently at the monthly cost of $55. This month's bill is presenting $60 instead, with no other charge listed than internet usage. Where is the extra $5/month coming from?

Scholar

• 

3.8K Messages

2 years ago

Ah your not getting the $5 discount for electronic billing to your email address and auto-payment.

That's the offer for the $55 plan. Here are the details of the offer

AutoPay & Paperless Billing Discount: Discount off the monthly rate when account is active and enrolled in both. Pay full plan cost until discount starts within 2 bill periods. Must maintain AutoPay and paperless billing and valid email address to continue discount. 

You can make this change by signing into your online account

Dave

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

I think cost went up 5 dollars a month ago. 

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Why should I pay Pay full plan cost until discount starts within 2 bill periods.??   I signed-up for Auto Pay & Paperless??  AT&T has the ability to reflect that on my very next invoice.  Keep the $5 extra charge on 500,000 customers gives AT&T $2.5M.  What a rip-off.  And ever since I called to ask about the new $20 additional charge that started, my fiber has slowed to 101 Mbps down and 157 Mbs up.  I was polite so hope the lady I spoke with didn't create that issue.  I'm Paying for 1Gig fiber never got it. Even exchanged the Router.  Darby

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.