Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
lazeemike's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, May 10th, 2018 8:21 PM

AT&T Smart Home Manager

Every time I log in to use Smart Home Manager, it says my service is offline. The problem with that is that my service is not out. I do question whether it has ever achieved speeds to qualify as 1,000 mbps, but the internet (and wireless signal) works fine. I have searched and searched and cannot find a solution or anyone from AT&T that knows how to help. I cannot access my own network to change the name, password, see what devices are using my network, etc. which I believe equates to paying for a service that AT&T is not fully delivering. AT&T Offline.PNG

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am having the same issue for sometime now, contacted ATT numerous times. They dont have a clue. 

any solution?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

i have created memberid in myatt app, deleted the SMH app, installed it again..tried different things. Issue still persists

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Just started having this problem as well, has anyone figured out how to correct it.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I have the same issue as well, has anyone got the root cause or how to fix the issue? 

Scholar

• 

465 Messages

5 years ago

Have you tried it from your computer by going to https://myhomenetwork.att.com/#/login

See if you get the same result. 

You can also give ATT feedback on how the app is working by going to the MORE tab and selecting "Submit Feedback"

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

@Transponder  Yes, i'm getting the same issue using the website. I don't think it's an App issue! I believe the issue is within the ATT network setting, i had several calls with Technical supports, they able to see the issue in their end but have no clue on how to fix it. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.