Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Family66fry's profile

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 12th, 2023 11:39 PM

AT&T fiber internet promised 150$ rewards card

Well I am a first time AT&T user and I signed up for the 300 fiber optic internet and I was promised a 150$ visa rewards card in the mail. Well some how the card I was awarded was sent to the address that was on file where my service is active at. Problem is I cannot receive mail at that address because I do not have a mailbox so any mail sent there is forwarded to my P.O. Box. And so they made the mistake of sending it that way instead of using my billing address which is totally different. So recently I found out that somebody else received my visa rewards card and had activated it and used it at various locations. I called customer service and was given the run around constantly . Being transferred to one department to the next. I was even promised to have a new card sent to me at the right address all to be let down and told that it’s not their fault and that they are not responsible for lost or stolen cards. So I pretty much was told it’s my fault and that they will not issue me another rewards card and that I have to take it as a loss.  So pretty much I signed up for internet and was granted a 150$ visa rewards card and pretty much got screwed in the process of receiving it. They told me o would not be issued a new one and that they apologize this happened and that I would not be issued another card. Customer service was poor and acted like such pieces of shut (Edited per community guidelines)s that it almost makes me want to cancel my service and not pay the bill.  This ordeal was not my (Edited per community guidelines) up it was completely their screwup and I get punished for it by losing out on receiving my signup reward of 150$ and on top of that being told my rewards center customer service that I would receive another card since they screwed up and sent it to wrong address and that somebody else intercepted it and activated it but I was lied to .  These foreign (Edited per community guidelines) cocksucking (Edited per community guidelines) straight lied to me on the phone. Poor customer service poor service period . All they could say was that they were deeply terribly sorry this happened.  But I still have to take a loss on not receiving what I was promised. And they have the audacity to try to get me to upgrade my phone while I’m trying to fix this issue. It’s like they did not give a (Edited per community guidelines) that I did not receive my rewards card.  I no longer trust any foreign towelhead or liar who works for shy customer service  for AT&at  So I’m trying to figure out what I can do about this as far as taking a legal stand point. Because to be this is poor service and false advertising in my opinion 

Former Employee

• 

22.4K Messages

1 year ago

ATT provided a Rewards Card which was TAKEN by an unauthorized individual(s), activated and spent….

sounds like a police matter.

You’re asking ATT to authorize an additional $150 for a total payout of $300. Not what was agreed to.

There is a process in place to replace a lost or stolen card …

needed to notify before another activated and used the card.

Contact the police, they hopefully will be able to find out who activated and spent the funds.

Depending on your state, local laws this will likely be a misdemeanor offense.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.