For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Kcdapitman's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, December 23rd, 2022 4:28 PM

Absolutely (Edited per community guidelines)

I called in to get a service technician out to my house after being told it would be the same or next day I was given an appointment for December 27th which is a 5 day wait. Everything in my house runs on WiFi and Att really expect me to be without my internet for the entire holiday!!! The so called supervisor and managers I spoke with was terrible everyone just talking telling me different stories. This is the first time I’ve had to call in for service and the experience is a nightmare. It’s time for me to start shopping for new internet service. I will not continue to give my money to a company that doesn’t give a (Edited per community guidelines) about its customer!!!

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

1 year ago

Three to five days is about the avg time to get a truck rolled out.  Not sure who promised same day, that almost never happens, and even next day is pretty rare.  Given the holiday weekend that might disrupt normal Sat scheduling I'd say the 27th is about the best you could do.

Scholar

• 

3.8K Messages

1 year ago

@Kcdapitman 

What is your issue and what LEDs are lit on your AT&T Gateway and which model do you have?

@tonydi covered all the basics but you may not really need a truck roll if you share a few more details about your issue that you are experiencing other than a broken / cut Fiber drop.

Dave

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

1 year ago

Three to five is pretty much standard for entertainment services…

Uverse platform internet, phone, tv services.

note the internet and phone were renamed December 2016 but still Uverse ADSL2+ or VDSL FTTN or FTTP platforms.

ATT Fiber was originally Uverse Gigapower.

Installed by Uverse technicians. 

This bitter cold were told not to climb poles for aerial instal (Dec 23), rescheduled installations, next available dates are January 12, 3 weeks later.

You called on December 23, with bad weather occurring,  Dec. 24 is Saturday. 
None working Sunday Christmas Day… 

ATT is Union thus holidays that fall on Sunday are covered on Monday… December 26, Skelton crew one tech from each garage with max (5) repairs taken for covered area.

December 27 is the first “normal” work day where techs not on vacation would be able to dispatch.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.