Windows 10 related Microcell Fail?
Right after upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10 on microcell ethernet attached ASUS laptop, the microcell stopped working. Seems like Windows 10 and microcell performance should be unrelated. Vitals below. Any suggestions?
1. Have you read the Tech Guide first? 3G MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot - yes
2. Do you have an active postpaid AT&T mobile account? yes
3. Is your MicroCell white or black? white
4. Who is your ISP and is your service ADSL, cable, wireless or satellite? TWC cable
5. What are your suscribed download and upload speeds as stated by your ISP?
6. Have you tested your internet speeds? Please run the test and post your latency, download and upload speeds. - http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4567557365
7. Have you tested your connection for VoIP quality? Please run the test and post the results that are listed under the "Advanced" tab. http://22.214.171.124/myspeed/db/report?id=274309
8. Are you using the basic connection (modem -> router -> MicroCell) or the alternate connection (modem -> MicroCell -> router)? The alternate connection is not possible with the black (DPH-154) MicroCell. - basic connection
9. Are all of the cables firmly in place? yes
10. Do you have a combined modem/router (gateway) or a separate modem and router? What are the makes and model numbers for your equipment? separte modem (ARRIS TG1672G) and router (Netgear WNDR3400)
11. Have you met the minimum requirements for router settings as outlined in the Tech Guide? yes
12. What other equipment (access points, switches, computers, WiFi components, gaming consoles, etc.) do you have connected to your network? - (apple TV, yamaha receiver, iPads, Mac Pro etc)
13. What does the light pattern look like on the MicroCell (power, ethernet, GPS, and 3G)? Are they all a solid green or is any of them blinking green or red, and if so, which one?
Solid Green - Power and GPS
Blinking Green - Ethernet and Computer
Blinking Red - 3G
14. Have you done a hard reset of the MicroCell? See the Tech Guide for instructions. yes
15. Have you deactivated and reactivated your Mcell using AT&T's MicroCell website? no
16. Does the ac adapter feel warmer than the top of the MicroCell where the vents are? no