Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
What is happening with 3G?
cwillimyles's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Jul 19, 2017 10:14 PM

No signal in my house, drop call and straight to voicemail

Ok, here's the thing AT&T, you tried calling, you I didn't answer because..... I HAVE NO SIGNAL IN MY HOUSE AND ALL MY CALLS GO TO VOICE MAIL!!! are they drop!!! you, didn't leave a number for me to return the call, the message said come here and you'll try to resolve it. Listen, your tech guy said that there's no tower pout here, we get no signal, I have wifi through you which I pay for but I can't even make wifi calls because AT&T don't recognize my address, I've lived here for a year, Irvine is nearly 250,000 people! your tech guy said I needed a Microcell and I said I'm not paying another dollar, I have uverse 450, internet, wifi and two cell unlimited cell phone plans. Thats on me.... The signal is on you AT&T... Fix this please send me the Microcell or just tell me to change to Verizon or Sprint!!

~Angry Customer

Willie [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

96.2K Messages

5 y مضت

@OttoPylot   I have heard of customers asking tech support to manually add addresses for TV and internet service.  I wonder if that's possible.  

@Andreindallas   ATT is not a public utility or you might have a case.  Your recourse is to switch carriers.  They all pay off phones, so you only have non phones and service to pay off ATT.  

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

17.9K Messages

5 y مضت

@lizdance40 - "manually" adding an address for the MicroCell is called a GPS Bypass. And as I mentioned, it can be done but is only temporary. As soon as the nightly maintenance is done, or the MicroCell is rebooted and initial activation starts over, the address verification will fail again.

ACE - Sage

• 

96.2K Messages

5 y مضت

@OttoPylot. I was thinking of something different,  I think.  🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I have a vague recollection of something on the Uverse forum from way back.   No matter, not relevant.   Thanks.

BTW  I had no trouble getting the microcell up and running last weekend.  Your guide was (fortunately) not needed for trouble shooting.  I have 5 bars and clear voice.   It's not HD clear, but at least it doesn't break up.  Thanks again to you and @Avedis53.   

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

17.9K Messages

5 y مضت

@lizdance40 - excellent! If you ever develop issues with the MicroCell just pm me. There is an update to my Guide coming soon.

ACE - Sage

• 

96.2K Messages

5 y مضت

@OttoPylot You know I will!   (after I read the guide for help)

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

17.9K Messages

5 y مضت

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.