ASSimon
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
10th stratosphere!

• 

27 Messages

Wed, Mar 2, 2022 12:51 AM

Microcells

My chat with Rhoda has been deleted. I still don't have the promised microcells or any other support from att.

ASSimon is my community user name. Please return to the DM & provide an update. 

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

4 m ago

@ASSimon  The free Cell Booster program is closed now. Demand far exceeded supply so the available inventory was depleted quickly. The weblink in the email, even though it never worked correctly, is also closed.

If your order wasn't placed, then it's doubtful that anyone else will be able to get a free one to you. Possible, but not likely. The Cell Booster and Cell Booster Pro are scheduled to go on sale in the next couple of weeks.

ASSimon

• 

27 Messages

4 m ago

@OttoPylot I had a DM with ATT help which has promised me a booster & claims an order has been placed. I was booted out of it today with a 404 error & was requesting re-entry. I did get another reply.

I have spoken with every tech support division & every loyalty team, talked to stores & gone back to the beginning. Other than the this far unsubstantiated claim from the DM of an order placed, nothing has been done on my behalf. Empty promises, circular referrals, & dead ends. 

Not much left except to change carriers.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

4 m ago

@ASSimon  Going to a Corporate Store is an exercise in futility because they know even less that the CS Agents. Hopefully your DM with ATTHelp will produce results but the disconnect within AT&T continues. There is not much that I can do but I will pass your issue on and maybe, just maybe that will kick something loose.

Switching carriers is certainly an option and it's unfortunate that you may have to go that route but I can't blame you. This has been a mess, no doubt about that.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

4 m ago

@ASSimon  Going to a Corporate Store is an exercise in futility because they know even less that the CS Agents. Hopefully your DM with ATTHelp will produce results but the disconnect within AT&T continues. There is not much that I can do but I will pass your issue on and maybe, just maybe that will kick something loose.

Switching carriers is certainly an option and it's unfortunate that you may have to go that route but I can't blame you. This has been a mess, no doubt about that.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

3 m ago

@Juniper Thanks for the link back to this. I lost track.

@ASSimon If you didn't get a confirmation email/message from AT&T about your order, then it probably never made it thru the system. The program is now closed, as I'm sure your are aware so there are no more free Cell Boosters to hand out as AT&T gets ready to put them on sale.

If you can't get thru to Support and find someone who knows anything, you may have to file a complaint with the BBB. Those will go straight to Corporate and someone from the Office of the President will contact you. Hopefully they can do something.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.