For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
lifeoflily's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 27th, 2014 3:05 AM

LG G3 not Connecting to Microcell

I just got a new phone and it's not recognizing the microcell.  I can't remove my cell number and re-add it on the Manage Microcell page because I'm the primary and it isn't an option.  I tried rebooting the microcell and that didn't work either.  Any suggestions?

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

10 years ago

Is the new phone an AT&T phone and is it (the new phone) your primary number? Did you transfer your phone number?

Need more information.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I'm having same problem...is there a fix?  Replaced old phone with this one and my phone was kept same. Old phone connected with microcell, Lg G3 phone won't. Is it a setting i'm over looking?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I meant "my phone number was kept the same".

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

9 years ago

If you kept the same phone number, and your AT&T account is the same, then it should work. You might have to reset your network settings on your new phone so that the MicroCell recognizes the new phone as well as reboot the MicroCell.

ACE - Guru

• 

987 Messages

9 years ago

I have the LG G3 and have no problem with it connecting to our microcell.

The number associated with this phone was previously used in my old HTC Vivid using a different sim card.

As long as your phone number did not change it should still be registered and recognised by the microcell.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.