What is happening with 3G?
T

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 26, 2022 9:01 PM

I just received a cell booster from ATT. Model SS2FII femtocell multi-band soho. I need another one.

I just received a cell booster from ATT.  Model SS2FII femtocell multi-band soho and it works great.  I live out in the country in Central Florida.  My office is in a separate building next to my home.  How can I get another SS2FII booster for my office?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

5 m ago

When they go on sale to the general public, probably in a few weeks, you can purchase one then for $239.

• 

1 Message

5 m ago

What is your email 

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

5 m ago

You can DM me by clicking on the message balloon next to the bell and typing in my name.

• 

3 Messages

4 m ago

How did you set it up.  Mine won't work.  I plugged in the cat5, power and gps.  The power light blinks, the internet lite is on and the rest blank.  Called ATT said to open some ports.  Did you go through all this?

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

4 m ago

@shipjim We need a little more detail on how you set it up, who your ISP is, etc. There shouldn't be a need to open any ports depending on how your router is setup and ISP. Read my Tech Guide, link is in my sig line.

wolfox

Tutor

• 

118 Messages

4 m ago

@shipjim Make sure that the GPS cable into the back socket is really secured. If pushed in straight and firm, it will go in with a click. No click, no connection, no complete activation. Double check your Cell Booster app and check your txt messages & email. It will not activate until you have completed the registration process first. AT&T will message you if registration has completed. After that activation is a simple as plugging it in and just wait for it. 

You should receive an email, text or Cell Booster app notification once activation is complete and all 5 lights are solid white and steady. 

If we may ask? What's your means of accessing the internet? Are you using a router,  gateway, any switches in between? Is your rig supplied by your ISP or are you using a self installed chunk of kit? Deets! The devil may be in the minutia. 

• 

3 Messages

4 m ago

GPS set. Cat 5 from modem to cell, cat 5 from  Nighthawk R8000 set power light blinking internet sold all the rest blank source fiberoptic  1gig to computer strong through the house.   Old power cell worked fine. I also use wifi calling.

wolfox

Tutor

• 

118 Messages

4 m ago

But are you activated/ registered yet?

(edited)

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

4 m ago

@shipjim Ok, ethernet to router. What is the light pattern on the Cell Booster? GPS light can be a solid white but that doesn't mean location has been verified. What does your Settings page say?

Have you power cycled the router as well as the CB?

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.