Jump to a forum
Ask a question
Tue, Jun 30, 2015 4:43 AM
ACE - Expert
7 years ago
You can add any AT&T pre or post paid phone on your Approved Users list. You can access that thru your myAT&T page. The MicroCell is for AT&T cellular accounts only.
If you need specific instructions:
1. Go to: https://www.att.com/3gmicrocell/unauth/login.do?target=FOAMS
2. Enter your User ID and Password in the fields provided.
3. You should see a webpage that allows you to select one of the wireless numbers already on your Approved User's List. You need to select the wireless number that the account is under. It is the one that has the Mcell's serial number listed under it. Click "Continue".
4. A new webpage will open titled "Manage AT&T MicroCell Settings". Scroll down to the bottom of that webpage and you will see a section titled "Your MicroCell Device Approved User List".
5. Click on the link that says "Add a New AT&T Number to this Approved User List".
6. Select an empty entry line and input the phone number and User Name of the phone number you wish to add.
7. Click "Save" at the bottom of the webpage.
You will need to restart (power cycle) the phone that you just added to the List while in range of the MicroCell. This is a one-time restart procedure that is required only the first time you add a number to the List.
Hope this helps!
How can we improve?
No tags available