coach115's profile

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Feb 27, 2022 7:19 PM

GPS Antenna extension

Does anyone know where I can get either a longer antenna for the 6968C Cell Booster (Nokia SS2FII), or an "extension" for the one I have?  I need about 5 or 6 more feet to get a clear path to the sky.  Does anyone know what the antenna connections are called?  They are not coaxial.  Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

73blazer

• 

57 Messages

4分前

Actually if you want an extension of the new one is MMCX male to MMCX female.

The old 3g needed a MCX male and it is what I used because I re-used my old microcells GPS antenna which was already run through walls and up to the roof.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

4分前

You can look for an RG174 MMCX MALE to MCX FEMALE Coax RF Cable, which can be found on eBAY (I don't have the link at hand), courtesy of @73blazer , or you may find them at a local Ham Radio store. I will be updating my Tech Guide soon with updated info on the GPS antenna and location placement.

• 

2 Messages

4分前

I appreciate you weighing in - I may have ordered the wrong one, but I have reached out to the seller and may/should be able to cancel this before it is shipped - thank you very much!

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

4分前

@73blazer I'm glad you clarified that, MMCX to MMCX before I submitted the updated Guide 😉.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.