2014 ACE
Crowd Pleaser 2
ACE - Expert

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

Wed, Mar 2, 2022 12:34 AM

CELL BOOSTER GUIDE UPDATE IS AVAILABLE

Here are the changes for V.3.1. There are also a few minor corrections that are not listed.

Version 3.1, March, 2022

1. Cell Booster placement under Initial Activation.
  2. Updated iPhone FTM results after moving the Cell Booster to a new location, under Signal Strength/Quality.
  3. Clarified Field Test Mode under Signal Strength/Quality and added a comment about Android phones, LTE vs 5Ge, and signal variability.
  4. Defined GPS Lock and GPS Achieved under GPS Light.
  5. Clarified GPS Antenna location under Notes on Antenna and the use of antenna extender cables.
  6. Clarified the 4G/LTE light flashing or no light at all under 4G/LTE Light.
  7. Added a comment about the GPS antenna under 4G/LTE Light.
  8. Added a Comments section.

AT&T Cell Booster Technical Guide by OttoPylot

Cellular Booster Guide by OttoPylot

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
wolfox

Tutor

• 

118 Messages

4 m ago

@OttoPylot Nice expansion.

I have a question though:

Your guide refers to your use of using a web page link to configure your booster. Could you please publish that link so I don't have to find where my nephew decided to "park" my cellphone?

The Microcell App DOES NOT work on anything but a cellphone. It will not load or run properly at all on my tablet(s). Thanks for the solid work.

• 

18 Messages

4 m ago

@wolfox - The web url: https://cellbooster.att.com/

It looks like the app is just a web wrapper for this site.

wolfox

Tutor

• 

118 Messages

4 m ago

@OttoPylot 

Excellent! Bookmarked...

Thanks again. 

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

4 m ago

@wolfox , @Nemesis_Prime is correct. That link is just a wrapper. I have not been able to get the mobile app on either my iPhone or iPad to take my creds since I first registered/activated my Cell Booster. It just doesn't work even after re-downloading. It's probably maintained by the same folks who created the weblink in the second emailing 🙄. The bookmarked link in the Guide works just fine on my laptop so that's what I use if I ever have a need to use it.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.