What is happening with 3G?
Tinker09's profile

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 26th, 2023 9:46 PM

AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Nokia Cell Booster stopped working a couple days ago. I have it connected to a switch that is connected to my starlink router. No power outages or any issues of that nature. I have reset the booster, deleted and re downloaded the cell booster app, re registered the booster. All lights are lit up white except the status light that is blinking orange. Help 

Accepted Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

10 months ago

Sounds like a starling issue to me 

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

10 months ago

@Tinker09  The Cell Booster is designed for land-based internet service (DSL, cable, or fiber) only. It is not designed for wireless internet or satellite. There are folks who have, and are, successfully using it with the StarLink service. However, that is considered satellite and is not supported by AT&T or us. Any issues you have you will have to work it out with StarLink. It could be ping issue, an orbital issue, interference from solar flares or other orbital objects, etc. 

Disconnect it from the switch and connect it directly to the StarLink router and see if connectivity re-establishes. You need to maintain a constant 24x7 connection to the AT&T Mobility Servers. Good luck.

(edited)

• 

73 Messages

9 months ago

As a point of info, mine works flawlessly on Starlink. I do not use the included starlink wifi/router though (not because it doesn't work, but because I needed more network functionality like site to site vpn's etc and starlink routers wifi frankly is very poor), my dish is connected directly to my own network equipment.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.