What is happening with 3G?
Kkeastwood's profile

• 

1 Message

Sun, Mar 6, 2022 2:05 AM

AcceptMyDevice offer expired?

I followed the instructions on the letter I received that required me to accept by March 31st.  I received a message the promo expired.  I'm confused.  How do I get a booster to replace my Microcell?

wolfox

Tutor

• 

118 Messages

Il y a 4 m

Unfortunately, due to demand - the initial offer for replacement boosters for the old MCell devices has been closed. We've wiped them out. They're also trying to stock the online store for sales.

But hopefully, they will be very magnanimous in the future like they were in the past for the 3G MCell. I initially got mine with a free coupon voucher sent to me after tattling and demonstrating a very poor in home service level... so I never paid up for an MCell or the ccurrent Booster offer...but had to DOCUMENT the issue.

I hope that like myself, additional subscribers that demonstrate a need could scoop up a free Cell Booster in the future on a case-by-case basis. So be patient, log dropped and inaccessible cellular issues and call them in as they happen. Please and thank you's also get a ton of things absolutely fixed faster...

>.>...<.<....

CSR's deal with a truck ton of angry, rude, self-entitled folks all day long. Be the bright spot in their day and I find they'll absolutely shift mountains, heave the Earth and drop the heavens with just a kind word. ;>

(edited)

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

Il y a 4 m

@Kkeastwood As mentioned, the promo is over. AT&T MAY in the future send out Cell Boosters but that is far from guaranteed and, to quote myself, it will be on a case-by-case basis but only if you have documentation (calls to AT&T about spotty service).

I have sent an email to my contacts in AT&T asking them to at least honor the late requests because the email link was broken from the very beginning so we'll see if that has any impact.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.