eey2476's profile

• 

1 Message

Tue, Mar 1, 2022 2:06 AM

3G cell booster

I have been an AT&T customer for many years. For the last 5-7 years I have had a microcell which was sent to me by AT&T because of poor service in my area. I recently recieved a letter and an email telling me i would be sent a new cell booster for free from AT&T. I followed the instructions and the link would not work. I also tried calling and talked to different reps that told me the link was not working. I was given another number last week and they told me they were putting my request in and i would receive an email in 48-72 hours. Then the new device would come in about 4 weeks. I never recieved the email and now when I try to use the link it states they are now out of the free boosters.  I am at my wits end. Can anyone give me any other advice

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.1K Messages

4分前

The free Cell Booster program is closed now. It was based on a limited supply after the initial boosters were given out starting in January. The demand exceeded the supply. The email link has also now been officially terminated (even though it never really worked correctly in the first place). Sales will start in the next couple of weeks.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.