ATTDigitalLifeCS's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

Wed, Apr 27, 2016 5:51 PM

Your Solution Center is here!

Check out the new Solution Center to learn more about your Digital Life Home Security and Automation system and get help 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Simply log in to your app and select Solution Center from the menu to Resolve Issues, Access Permit Info, Make Payments, Watch Educational Videos and More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 y ago

How do we make the Solution Center actually work? It just sits there when I press the option on the App. I need to replace a sensor battery, but one must put the DL system in "test" first by using an option from the Solution Center. But nothing happens when Solution center is pressed.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

I get a thermostat alert when I check my digital life app. I click on fix it and nothing happens. Back before this, I would click on fix and it would act like it was doing something only to time out and solve nothing. My thermostat has been offline for months now, I haven't been able to control the thermostat using my phone for months. It seemed after I got a new panel installed this has been there has been an issue. Every now and then I have tried to fix it but can't. My thermostat has batteries and is plugged in. Any idea on what can fix this issue? The system has been in place since Dec.2015, it worked fine until they did some update. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

5 y ago

Hello @Kjs0689

We can absolutely help you with that!  Please click here to chat with one of our support agents.  We will need to troubleshoot with you in order to expedite a repair resolution. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I agree. This is a sad excuse for a so called home automation service. I would have been better off buying my own equipment and configuring it myself. At least that way I know it would work. I am a software engineer for the last 15 years and its as if the people who designed your wen application have no experience at all.. I try to go to the solution center and it says error occurred, nothing else no other information as to why or what caused the error so goof luck guessing what it is and fixing it. I wil never use ATT again for anything. You need to stop hiring Luddites and high school amateur programmers . Considering what you charge I expect a working product that you support not some broken application with no way to initiate support. ATT you must think your customers are as inexperienced as your programmers. This service is a total waste of money. buy yourself a home automation  hub and your accessories that you want (they will be far cheaper than ATT's price, and you will actually have support if you need it). Save your self the frustration, and save your self a lot of money.

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

5 y ago

The Solution Center should open when you click fix it.  You may also launch it from the main menu options available at the top right of your app.  If it is not launching for you, please contact our Support Center for assistance with troubleshooting.  

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.