Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!
ATTDigitalLifeCS's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

Wed, Apr 27, 2016 5:51 PM

Your Solution Center is here!

Check out the new Solution Center to learn more about your Digital Life Home Security and Automation system and get help 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Simply log in to your app and select Solution Center from the menu to Resolve Issues, Access Permit Info, Make Payments, Watch Educational Videos and More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

how hard is it to create an app where partial payments are accepted.  Digital life sucks. i expected more.  i should have stayed with ADT.  for a company that should be driven by technology, your app sucks.  on top of the the payment issue, there is also lags and long delays from a service that should be quick and painless.

Employee

• 

415 Messages

5 y ago

You can make partial payments as long as you are not suspended for non payment. I pay my bill half one pay day half the next, never had a problem

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I have been trying to get the "solution center" load for the last 40 minutes, a total joke. You need a solution center for the solution center. All the while my system still will not arm due to every device saying tampered right after going online. Absolutely frustrating.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

That's amazing! I've yet to be able to use the Solution Center after I log in to my account for Digital Life. I've been getting an error message for weeks. Can anyone out there help me with this? 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

I hear you. It's so irritating to pay for a service that you don't get. What a company!! AT&T seems to be able to get away with it though. There must not be anyone overseeing the forum or anyone who cares about the service customers are not getting. What a rip off.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

Trying to find out how you set temporary access codes for entry into my home by my petsitter. Does anyone out there have any knowledge of this. I do agree ATT service is crap and I do hate to call for anything because when we do the problems get worse.

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

5 y ago

Hello @Lubedude

I assume you are referring to a door lock code to gain access to your home. You can do so by following these steps:

1. Log into your Digital Life account
  2. Click Devices
  3. Find your door lock and open the Settings
  4. Click Add Door Lock Code
  5. Enter the Name and 4-8 digit door lock code then Save

You will need to create a program to disarm the system when this code is entered to not set off the alarm.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I agree with the person who said that you are supposed to be built on technology.  My forgot my sign in password.  I can't get anyone to help me without the passwords.  They will not make an appointment for a technician to come out to my home, I went into the att&t store and the could not help.  One person told me that they  can't do anything for me.  I bought the system with a 2 year obligation to stay with the company, however, I cannot go 2 years without a system and still have to pay.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I would like a notification sent to my phone when a door is opened

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

Digital life is making my life pretty hard. I first set up service with an agent while i was getting uverse. He said he could get me started for $1. I asked about the packages with Digital Life and he said he couldn't tell me about pricing or packages. Because he didn't work with digital life. He told me that digital life technicians would explain that. During this time my wife and I were closing on our house. So the agent was trying to figure out how to put in the order without it affecting the service of the sellers. Which were still in the house with at&t service til the day of closing.The agent proceeded with the order and it cut off the sellers service with At&t. Of course they were ***. They called in and let At&t have it. The only reason I knew was because a technician called me telling me the issue. So the technician told me they would keep me informed of when they can set the order and give me an installation date. He also told me specifically not to call in becuase it might screw up things. And said the sellers had to cancel service first. Well another technician calls me the day of the original date of installation, but that date was already cancelled. Which didn't make sense because the sellers were still in the house. I told him who i spoked to and he said he would have his manager call me. Towards the end of the week none of the technicians called so I called in. I spoke to a ladie and she said nothing was being done. So she was trying to find me a date. She finally got me that Saturday between 1-4. Same day as my Uverse installation. That Saturday came and Digital Life did not show up. I then spoke to another male agent and he then told me I said no to the text confirmation. He looked further into it and realized it was a mistake and I said yes in the text. So he said he would try and find technicians to do the job even though it was past the time they do installations. Which was past 4 or 5. Two guys picked up the job and headed to my home. So i had to get someone over to be there over 18 while my wife and I were picking up furniture. They did call me for some security questions and that was it. Apparently the technicians phone died because thats all the information i got. Didnt get to talk about packages or pricing. I raced home to try and catch them but surprisingly they were gone. I understand they picked up the job and did the agents a favor. Although i was clueless on what i had. That was only one of my concerns after installation. The next day my cable and wifi wasn't working and the Uverse technician came another day. He explained the wires were cut and were left out which was a hazard, blaming the technicians for digital life. He fixed it and put up the wires properly. The next day I noticed the key pad for digital life said AC Power Loss. Bear in mind we are moving this whole time so time is limited. When i call in the agent goes through all the motions. Eventually I see an adapter unpugged by the same place where the wires were cut. So i plug that sucker in and boom, problem solved. I didn't have security for a few days so they butter me up with one month free. Later I sit down after im done moving a bunch of bulky furniture for the day to figure what kinda security I have. I also called in to help with my password and about the package. By this time its obvious to me this was not fit for our home. It didn't t even secure half my home. After a few more days and call in and I find out in order to upgrade i have to purchase equipment. Very expensive equipment that still doesn't t secure my home very well. One agent tries his best but ends up sending to the retention department. Which is pretty much a cancellation department. They try and give me free sensors but thats not what im interested in. I want a secure home. I try and figure their packages and any extras that would secure my home, but it ends up being a rediculous amount of money. After 3 hours of my life there was no resolution. Only the option is cancellation, but i still need to secure my home. I do my research and find many security companies with reasonable pricing and way better security. I set that up. Today in call digital life to cancel and they want me to pay $600 after cancellation. As part of their agreement. There was no agreement on what was put in and there is no proof I agreed on the package they gave me. I didnt even know what they put in til I called in. Also if I was informed of the package that was given to me and others available I would have then declined the offer and installation. Today I spent hours on the phone and there was only one who really understood. She was really trying to help. She called retention for one last try and listened in. She was shocked to hear how unprofessional they were. But I wasn't surprised since I had been dealing with them for weeks. They are ok with canceling your sevice. The company gets a quick $600. I have been put in a bad positon because of their mistakes. My choices are to keep my service as is with poor security, upgrade with ridiculous prices on equipment, or pay $600 for cancellation. Sounds like a win, win, win for Digital Life. I have wireless, cable, and internet with At&t. And being that my wife and I just bought a house. This is a huge financial issue for my family. And I know we shouldn't be penalized for Digital Life's mistakes.

[Inappropriate content removed]

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

5 y ago

Hello @benz2321

We are listening and want to help you! I am sorry to hear of your experience. We appreciate you trusting us to help keep your home secure. Our Customer Support Leadership would like to look into this matter. Please share a little more information by clicking here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number
  • Address
  • Contact number

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

This is my first post>. Do these system updates take all day? And I believe this must have been occurring last weekend as well.. Why does AT&T not give give us an email warning that they will be performing updates? When my app was not working I wondered if the Russians had hacked into ATT&T. I was on hold with Support for 45 minutes and never got anybody to answer:(

Is there a way out of the contract with these folks? I wish I had stayed with my old security company.        

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 y ago

System updates are part of any growing alarm company. I simply chatted in through the website and Timothy in support took care of EVERY issue I had. Sometimes all you have to do is reach out and the right person will take great care at addressing your issues. HE WAS FANTASTIC! THANK YOU!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 y ago

Why has my app stopped sending me notifications again?? This is very upsetting. All of my sliders are set correctly and it was sending me notifications last week. Then boom nothing for the past 5 days. Can someone tell me what is wrong??

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

I want digital life out of my  life. You  have the worst customer service in the universe. I moved from my house more than a month ago. I have been on hold for more than an hour multiple times. There is no way to contact you. CHAT says you have to talk to the "retention" department. You can never reach anyone at the number given. On hold, on hold, on hold.... If anyone is considering DL, think twice. It is an awful experience.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.