Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
ATTDigitalLifeCS's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 7:33 PM

We are working to resolve Digital Life app issues

Attention Digital Life Customers:

We are experiencing technical issues that could impact your ability to access to the Digital Life mobile app. 

We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.

If you cannot access your Digital Life mobile app, please use the below link to access your Digital Life web portal.

https://my-digitallife.att.com

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 y ago

The issue is, it says bad request when I try to login through the web portal as well. My service has been useless since Saturday night 9/10. Can you at least give us more information as to when the service will be restored, or what is the ussue?

tig1124

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

5 y ago

So I assume since we're all still having issues with the Digital Life application that no efforts have been successful in resolving the problems.  Guess I just need to cancel the install of the system (it is NO reflection on the technician who installed - he did NOT write the program for this application) because I'm not going to pay for a security system that can't be monitored when I'm away from home.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.