Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Dec 9, 2019 8:00 PM

Videos not saving

For some time now my videos haven’t been archiving. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it. This worked last time but not this time. 

Responses

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.3K Messages

2 months ago

@Nw2162  Hello. My apologies for the issue. If you would please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address, contact info and account number, so that I can have one of our technical folks take a look at this on the back end and try to resolve remotely. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

It won’t let me do that from my phone. Or at least I am no finding that option. I’ll try again later I guess.
Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.3K Messages

2 months ago

@Nw2162  Hello again. Please make sure that you are logged into the forum and then once you click my user name it comes up with the option to "Send PM" ,

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.