Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Nov 6, 2018 9:31 PM

Outdoor Cameras

I have 4 cameras from Cox but it's  hardwired to my house I no longer have Cox and when a At&t sales rep. Came to my door I asked about the service and would they be compatible the rep said yes that is why I switched services to At&t but never can get an answer and now my house is not secured

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.4K Messages

a year ago

@Destinni  Hello. The cameras from Cox are not compatible with AT&T Digital Life services. Would you please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address, contact info and account number? I would like to have this looked into. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Wasn't satisfied because was told my cameras would be compatible and able to use since it was hardwired to my house. Now I have to pay over thousand dollars to get new cameras and service. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Not happy at all

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.4K Messages

a year ago

@Destinni  I completely understand your frustration. Would you please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address, contact info and account number? I would like to have this looked into. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…