bmb0815's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 6, 2015 8:01 PM

Not recieveing text notifications since last digital life update

Anyone else not recieveing text notifications since the last digital life update.  I contacted chat support and they reset my system but that didn't work and they told me to delete and recreate my program and ended the session before I could tell them that it didn't work neither.  I'm just curious if it is an isolated case with me or if anyone else is having this problem or happen to have a fix.

Thanks.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

I'm experiencing the same problem.  I've called 4 times with no resolution.  1st time I called I was told it was a known issue that was a result of the system upgrade.  I was told there was no ETA on a solution.  I was told to call back in a few days to find out the status.  2nd time I called, they tried to fix it, with no resolution.  They did offer me 6 month discount of 15%.  3rd time I called, I was told that my problem would be escalated to "Tier 2".  Was also told I would receive a call back in 24 - 48 hours.  Never got a call, so a week later I called again.  They apologized for not ever escalating the problem and acknowledged that I have been trying to get a resolution for 3 weeks now.  They had to again escalate the problem to "Tier 2".  I'm supposedly going to get a call back today with an update.  I guess I will find out today.  I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I have Sprint for my wireless carrier.  I was told that should have nothing to do with it since I received the text alerts before hand.  Good luck to you.  So far I have gotten no where.  Just a lot of time waiting on hold and talking to reps while they try the same thing over and over again.  

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.